Original Indian Onion Salad Chutney Recipe For Pappadoms
Quick and Easy Onion Salad Recipe for Poppadoms
This is a quick and easy online onion chutney or onion salad recipe for people who want to save time and money by making their own at home. The original onion salad recipe for papadums is used at majority of Indian restaurants and take aways in UK is now available for you to make yourself!
This is the onion chutney that you get from Indian restaurants and take aways when you order take aways from them or eat in. Indian onion chutney in restaurants are made this way.
Very quick and easy to follow onion chutney recipe which anyone can make and enjoy with fresh papadums either from your local Indian take away or restaurant, or even the supermarket!.
These are the main ingredients to make your own onion salad at home.
- two onions
- one tomato
- four thin slices of cucumbers
- garden mint (Colman's is the best)
As you can see from the ingredients above, this onion chutney recipe is very quick and easy to make and enjoy with fresh papadums.
Gather all of the above ingredients after making sure that they are washed. The only other items you will need are
- a chopping board
- a sharp vegetable knife
- a teaspoon
- and finally a medium sized bowl to mix the ingredients
1) Chop the onions very finely either in cubes or thin pieces
2) Chop the cucumber slices and tomatoes into small pieces
3) Place the chopped onions, cucumber and tomatoes into the bowl
4) Get half a teaspoon of garden mint and mix all the ingredients together lightly and for a short time so that the ingredients don't go moist
5) Enjoy with your fresh, warm and crips poppadoms!
You can add as much or as little garden mint as you like to make it to your taste. A small amount of garden mint mixed very lightly makes the onion chutney a perfect accompaniment to any side dish or starter, and obviously papadoms!
Enjoy your onion chutney that you have just made using my onion chutney recipe, and please leave any comments or other ideas below.
- Recipe for Indian Onion Salad/Chutney/Dips for Poppa...
This is another onion chutney recipe which is very popular and contains more ingredients to give it a slight twist! Try it for yourself!
- Recipe For Indian Mint Sauce/Raitha - Make Indian Mi...
There are so many ways to make Indian mint sauce or raitha as some people call it. This is the sauce you get with your starters or tandoori main meal dishes in Indian restaurants or take aways. This sauce is...
- How to Make Indian Spiced/Spicy Tea or Chai
Indian tea is very popular amongst Asian Communities. It is very good for you, with all the nutrients of the spices. Tea is grown in India, Bangladesh and many other countries and exported worldwide. So many...
- How To Make Indian Salad - Quick And Easy Recipes
This is a recipe for a very Special Indian Salad, given to me by friend. It is very healthy for you, as all salads are, and some of the ingredients include mustard seeds, corriander and honey.
- How To Make Mango Lassi - Indian Drink
Mango Lassi is a favourite drink among Asian communities, and is available in most restaurants and takeaways. i have been given this recipe, once again, from my friend Shuhel Rana, who has been in the...