- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
Orange Creamsaver Martini - Whipped Vodka Recipes
Cream Saver Martini
The cream saver martini is a blend of orange juice, pineapple juice and whipped cream vodka, since this is a martini it does fare a little on the strong side but you can always tame it down by increasing the juice to booze ratio.
- 2 ounces of Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- 1 once of premium no pulp orange juice
- 1 ounce of Dole Pineapple Juice
- Cover the top with Redi Whipped Cream
- (You can also use all orange juice or all pineapple juice and it makes a very good whipped martini as well)
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice add whipped vodka, orange juice and pineapple juice, shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed in sugar. You can also make this into a classic cocktail by doubling the ingredients and pouring over ice in a highball or collins glass.
- This is a great summer drink with a high alcohol content, make sure to stay hydrated and drink responsibly. If you have a cocktail recipe you would like to share send it on over, now sit back and enjoy your whipped vodka cream saver martini