- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Orange and Tomato Soup
Soups are many varieties. Chicken, vegetables, corn, fruits, etc. Soups are made from the juice, which item we chooses.
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Potato, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Onion, Sliced
- 2 Orange, Juice and Skin
- 7 Tomato, Skin Removed and Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 Pinch Rosemerry Leaves, Dried
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoon Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Melt the butter in a cooker. Add potato and onion and saute for few minutes.
- Remove the cooker from the stove, and add all the ingredients except cheese.
- Close the cooker and heat high flame. Then cook low flame for 8 minutes.
- Remove the cooker from the stove, and allow to cool.
- Open the cooker and remove curry leaves from it. Stir the mixture very well and drain it.
- Pour the soup in a pan, and cook medium heat. Spread the cheese and serve it.