- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, (Softened)
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese, (Softened)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup White Candy Coating, Melted (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees, and Line Baking Sheet with Wax Paper.
- Combine together Butter and Cream Cheese with a Mixer and Gradually add in Sugar and Vanilla until mixed together in a batter consistency. Add in Flour and your Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop Dough into approximately 1- Inch balls (Around 20 Cookies) and Roll into the Oreo Crumbs and Place onto the Cookie Sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 Minutes and Let Cool for About 2 Minutes. Once Cooled Drizzle the White Candy Coating Over the Top.