Oreo and Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 1 Box Oreo Cookies
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream, (Cold)
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, (Melted)
- 1 (14 ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Bottle Chocolate Fudge Microwave Topping
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Finely crush up about 25 Oreos and mix with Butter, spreading across the bottom of a 9-Inch pan. Freeze for about 10 minutes (until the crust is pretty solid).
- Mix together the Condensed Milk, Peanut Butter, and Vanilla. Whip your Heavy Cream to stiff peaks and fold it into the Peanut Butter mixture.
- Pour about half of it into the Pie Shell, and heat up your Hot Fudge Topping. Layer half on the Fudge over the top of it.
- Add the remainder of the Ice cream and Hot Fudge and crush up whats left of the Oreos (into medium to large pieces) adding them to the top of the Pie.
- Freeze for 5-8 Hours and Enjoy! :D