- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Organic Pesto Pizza Recipe
With any recipe you will need a list of ingredients, so here is a list of suggested ingredients that will make your pizza so delicious that you will make it every day.
- two fresh tomatoes
- One pita bread Pita Bread organic
- one can green and black olives
- one package frozen spinach
- one half white onion
- one half red bell pepper
- one half yellow bell pepper
- one half orange bell pepper
- one can shredded chicken, optional
- one can white albacore tune, optional
- one package shredded smoked salmon, optional
- two tbls pesto
Mixing it all together
Once you have gathered what ever ingredients you would like or the listed ones that are suggested, you will start to knead the dough or lay out the pita bread.
Using a spoon spread the pesto across the bottom of the dough or bread.
Determine the order in which you want your ingredients to lay on your pizza and start layering it as such.
Once layered to perfection add cheese either lightly or heavily, your choice.
Determine if your pizza is satisfactory and prepare it for the oven.
Once you have prepared your pizza, you will need to prepare the oven. The best temperature to put it at is 350-400 depending on the style of crust you would like to have. If you like a softer crust then use 350 if you like a more crispy crust then 400 is best.
Cooking time varies fro 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
Checking your pizza ever so often will ensure that you don't burn your crust or cheese.