Easy Cool Whip Peanut Butter Torte Recipe With Pudding & Cream Cheese.
We don’t have little kids for Easter much anymore. Our granddaughters are teens, but they were with their Dad this year. We just had five grown-ups. One son spent Easter with his in-laws. They change every year, one year with us than the next year with the in-laws. We didn't have a really huge meal. When our kids were young we had Easter with my husband’s family. We cooked for a houseful of grown-ups and kids. We had big meals with lots of different food. Our food this year was a ham, scallop potatoes, vegetables, rolls and salad. We had a dessert and dips. So here are a couple of our recipes. You will love the Peanut Butter Torte it is a family favorite. Kids and grandkids love it.
I forgot to buy grass so I had to put my eggs in a bed of shredded paper
Peanut Butter Torte
Here's our dessert. Our kids always ask for this.
Peanut Butter Torte
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups cool whip
- 1 large pkg. chocolate pudding
- 1 large pkg. vanilla pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 Hershey bar
- 1 st. Layer: Blend 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup butter. Add 2/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts. Pat into 9x10 pan. Bake in 350 oven for 20 minutes. COOL
- 2 nd. Layer: Cream 1/3 cup peanut butter and 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese. Add 1 cup powdered sugar and mix well. Blend in 1 cup whipped cream or cool whip. Spread over the first layer.
- 3 rd. Layer: Mix 1 pkg. each of vanilla and chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk. Spread over the second layer.
- 4th Layer: Put additional cool whip on top. Spread one Hershey Bar over the top and sprinkle with 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts.
Rate This Recipe For Peanut Butter Torte
Extra Recipe Cracked Pepper Mayo Olive Oil Artichoke Spread
1 cup Cracked Pepper Mayo Olive Oil
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 8 oz. cans of artichokes drained and cut up
Mix all of the ingredients
Bake 25 minutes at 350° Serve with crackers whatever kind you want.
We had Easter Candy
Here are more desserts hubs. Have you ever been to the fair and had some of their delicious desserts.
The Ashley Judd was a mistake but turned into a dessert.
Everyone loves cobbler with ice cream. This is the easiest cobbler.
- Fabulous Fried Fair Food & Recipes.
This article is about the fabulous fried foods you can get at County and State Fairs.
- Cheap and Easy Fruit Cobbler Recipe.
This article is a recipe for making a delicious easy fruit cobbler with photos
- My Ashley Judd Mistake. Her Recipe For Biscuits.
This article is about experience with Ashley Judd and her home made biscuits.
Our Easter Sunday and Some Recipes. My 100th Hub.
Copyright © 2015 moonlake.hubpage.com
Delicious Peanut Butter Torte With Cool Whip, Pudding and Cream Cheese Recipe.