- Food and Cooking»
- Restaurants & Fast Food
Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipes
Order Copycat Recipe Cookbooks
Outback Steakhouse- Casual Dining With an Aussie Flair
If you just can't get enough of Outback Steakhouse, try some of these Outback copycat recipes at home. There are copycat versions of some of Outback's famous menu items here like Walkabout Soup, Kookaburra Wings, Bushman Bread, Tiger Dill Dipping Sauce, Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad, Alice Springs Chicken, and more. Enjoy these copycat recipe clones when you can't make it to the Outback.
Unfamiliar with Outback Steakhouse? Well, here's some background information for you.
The very first Outback Steakhouse opened in 1988. There are almost 1000 Outback Steakhouse restaurants operating on every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
Outback Steakhouse is a casual family restaurant. Its main attractions are its steaks. Outback Steakhouse also features seafood and other American dishes.
Decorated with an Australian Outback theme, Outback Steakhouse is a great place for the whole family to eat. Restaurants display Aboriginal art, boomerangs, Australian maps, and other Aussie themed décor. The menu continues the Outback theme with items like Kookaburra Wings, Walkabout Soup, and Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie, among many others.
Outback Steakhouse Copycat Appetizer Recipes
- Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings Copycat Recipe #2
- Outback Steakhouse Bushman Bread Copy Cat Recipe
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie Outback Copycat Recipe
- Outback Kookaburra Wings Copycat Recipe
- Outback Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp Copy Cat Recipe and Marmalade Dipping Sauce
Coated in beer batter, this copycat shrimp recipe is great. Don't skip the Marmalade dipping sauce.
- Copycat Recipe- Aussie Cheese Fries
Fries, bacon, and cheese- sinful.
- Outback Bloomin' Onion Copycat Recipe
It's bloomin' good, mate.
Outback Steakhouse Copycat Soup Recipes
Outback Steakhouse Entrée Copycat Recipes
- Outback Alice Springs Chicken Copy Cat Recipe
Grilled chicken breast with mushrooms and bacon, topped with cheese and a honey mustard sauce. Yummy.
- Queensland Chicken and Shrimp Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe
Chicken, shrimp, and pasta in a creamy sauce
- Outback Steakhouse Cyclone Pasta Copy Cat Recipe
Chicken, ham and pasta in a cheesy Alfredo sauce with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes. Easy to make.
- Outback Steakhouse Tilapia Copycat Recipe
Two different copycat versions of Outback Tilapia
More Delicious Steak Recipes in These Cookbooks
Outback Steak Marinade Recipe
This tastes just like the Outback Steakhouse Steak Marinade. Delicious!
Outback Steakhouse Steak Marinade Recipe- Makes enough for 1-2 pounds of steak
c. beer or ale
2 t. brown sugar
1/2 t. seasoned salt
1/4 t. each- black pepper and MSG
Let the steak marinate in the beer for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
Mix the dry ingredients together well.
After marinating, sprinkle the dry mix over the steak. Rub it all over the steak. Let the steak sit in the refrigerator another thirty minutes.
Put a pat of butter on the grill. When it's very hot, add the steak. Cook to desired doneness.
Grilling tip: When grilling steaks, they will be much better if you let them come to room temperature first before grilling.
Outback Steakhouse Miscellaneous Copycat Recipes
- Copycat Version of Outback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Outback Honey Mustard Copycat Salad Dressing
- Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe Clone
- Outback Steakhouse Mac-a-Roo n Cheese
This creamy, cheesy macaroni is on the kids' menu.
- Copycat Version of Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce
This is served at Outback with their mouth-watering steaks.
- Dipping Sauce Recipe- Similar to Outback Steakhouse
- Outback Sundried Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe Clone
This is served on Outback's Bronzed Chicken.
Outback Steakhouse Side Dish Recipe Clones
- Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe
Worth it just for the cinnamon pecans- recipe includes directions for making cinnamon pecans, blue cheese vinaigrette salad dressing, and the salad
- Outback Steakhouse Sweet Potato Copycat Recipe
Outback Steakhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
This sauteed mushrooms recipe is delicious. Sometimes I eat these by themselves for lunch.
Outback Steakhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Ingredients
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 3 T. butter or olive oil
- 1 can beef broth
- 32 oz jar button whole mushrooms, or fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup red wine
Sauté onions in butter or olive oil until translucent.
Add beef broth and onions ito a saucepan. Simmer on low about 15 minutes.
Add mushrooms with juice from jar and wine. Simmer additional 15 minutes.
Have Delicious Omaha Steaks Delivered to Your Door!
Steak Branding Iron for the Barbie (Grill to You Americans)
Other Recipes You May Like
- Thanksgiving Recipes - Turkey Stuffing Recipe
A versatile and delicious turkey stuffing recipe that can be stuffed in the turkey or cooked separately in the oven or slow cooker.
Get Started With HubPages
- Sign Up for Hubpages Today!
Want to have fun online and make money at the same time? Join Hubpages today and make Hubs about (almost) anything you heart desires. Then, start collecting revenues from advertising and affiliate programs Amazon and Ebay.
Other Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- Applebees Copycat Recipes
- Recipe Clones- Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream
- Copycat Recipes of Bennigans Restaurant
- Just Like Bob Evans
- Recipes Like Boston Market
- Carrabbas Italian Grill Recipe Clones
- Tastes Like Chi Chi's Mexican Restaurant
- Chilis Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Hard Rock Cafe Recipes
- Houstons Recipes
- Joes Crab Shack Recipes
- KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipes
- Lone Star Steakhouse Recipes
- Macaroni Grill Recipes
- Just Like McDonalds Recipes
- Olive Garden Recipe Copycats
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Recipes
- Red Lobster Recipes
- Ruby Tuesday Restaurant Recipes
- Starbucks Recipes
- Taco Bell Recipes
- TGI Friday Recipes
Mixed Drinks Recipes
- How to Make a Classic Long Island Iced Tea Mixed Drink
- How to Make a Classic Martini
- Martini Drink Recipe Variations
- Various Cosmopolitan Drink Recipes
- Dr. Pepper Flavored Drink Recipes
Mixed drinks that taste like Dr. Pepper and mixed drinks that use Dr. Pepper as an ingredient
- Mixed Drink Recipes With a Wedding Theme