Easy to Make Recipe: Oven Baked Bean Nachos
How to Make a Delicious Appetizer
If you're looking for a quick and easy recipe then maybe oven baked nachos are something to think about. Whether you're making them as appetizers or a full movie-n-dinner night to go with pico de gallo, these nachos are sure to please. Look no further for something fast to make for dinner tonight.
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Block Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Jar Picante Sauce
- 1 Small Tub Sour Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Drop of spoonful of beans to each round chip and lightly press flat, careful not to break the chip.
- Line the chips on the foil covered pan. (You can also make homemade flour tortillas to substitute for the tortilla chips)
- Drop one spoonful of Picante Sauce on each chip.
- Then sprinkle cheese on each chip.
- Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spoon sour cream on each chip and serve while hot.
Seven Layer Dip Recipe
- How to Make a Seven Layer Dip
Step by Step to Seven Layer Success! Easy to make Seven Layer Dip.
Great for Dipping
- How to Make Flour Tortillas from Scratch
Easy to make, homemade flour tortillas just like mama makes. Good for snacking on, making burritos or even breakfast tacos!
Great with Nachos
- Taco Soup Made at Home
The next time you are wanting something different for dinner just try this recipe for easy to make and inexpensive taco soup.
Rate this Recipe
© 2012 Sydney Spence