Oven-Fried Pork Chops Recipe
This quick and easy oven-fried pork chop recipe can be prepared in just 10 minutes, and needs only about 20 minutes in the oven. Serve these delicious chops with your favorite sides, or check out some of my easy side dish recipes toward the bottom of this page. Enjoy!
- a 13"x9"x2" baking pan
- 2 shallow dishes
- a small bowl
- a sharp knife
- a whisk
- a rolling pin
- a Ziploc bag
- 6 pork chops, (each about 3/4" thick)
- 1 1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Using a sharp knife, trim any fat off of your pork chops.
- Coat your baking pan with the melted butter.
- In your small bowl beat the eggs with a whisk.
- In a shallow dish stir together the beaten eggs, milk and black pepper.
- Finely crush the stuffing mix (see "quick tips" below), and place it in your other shallow dish.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg dish, and then into the finely crushed stuffing mix (coating both sides).
- Place the chops on your buttered baking pan.
- Preheat your oven to 425degrees F.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven for 10 minutes, flip the chops, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. and the juices run clear.
- To crush your stuffing mix without making a mess place into a Ziploc bag, and seal. Now roll over the mix with your rolling pin until the mix is crushed finely.
- Insert an instant read thermometer into one of your pork chops at the end of cooking time to ensure they are cooked through. The thermometer should read 160 degrees F.
- Serve your oven-fried pork chops with quick and easy side dishes below.
Quick and Easy Side Dish Recipes
- Easy Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
1 16 oz. package of frozen whole kernel corn 1 large sweet pepper; chopped 1/2 can of condensed cream of celery soup (approximately 5 1/2 oz.) 4 oz. cream cheese spread with garden vegetables, or...
- Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This flavorful mashed potato dish is the perfect side dish for your meat, poultry, or pork dish. Garlic mashed potatoes are easy to make, and this recipe can be completed from start to finish in about 30...