Oyster Casserole Recipe
Here's a recipe for a really delicious oyster casserole that almost everyone who tries it loves it. Its really tasty so why not get your ingredients together and see how it turns out for you.
For Your Recipe You Will Need.
1. 2 Pints Oysters including the liquid.
2. 2 Cups Fresh Spinach Cut Into Very Small Pieces.
3. 4 Tablespoons Real Butter.
4. 1 Tablespoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
5. 1 Teaspoon Salt.
6. 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
7. 2 Large Eggs Well Beaten.
8. 1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning.
9. 3 Dozen Ritz Crackers Crumbled Up Very Fine. ( Split in half )
Spray a 9 " X 13 " baking pan with vegetable cooking spray and then mix all your ingredients together. Add half your crackers to the mixture and the other half goes on top of the casserole.Add a few teaspoons of butter on top of the crackers on top of your casserole.
Bake your casserole in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. You may want to turn the broiler on while you watch carefully to brown the top of your casserole.
If you make the oyster casserole recipe be sure to post a comment below and let us know how it turns out for you.