Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug Recipe
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon fine-ground almond flour
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar (or organic raw sugar)
- 1 tablespoon organic brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (substitute for milk or dark chocolate chips according to preference)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- A coffee mug
Let's get started!
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients in the mug, blending them together with a fork.
Step 2: Place in microwave and cook for 50 seconds or until the top is firm to the touch.
Step 3: You’re done! It’s as simple as that! Top with some whipped cream if you’d like to add an extra touch. Enjoy!