Pan frying salmon is my favorite way of cooking salmon. It’s simple and fast and the crust that forms on the salmon seals all the juice and flavor, making the salmon melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- 4 one-inch thick salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Pat dry salmons with a paper towel. Generously season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the salmons in the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn the salmons over, cook 3 more minutes or until they feel firm to the touch.
- Transfer to a plate and serve as desired.