Recipe For Paneer Sandwich Pakoda
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 25 min
- 250 gms Paneer (cottage cheese)
- to deep fry Oil
- 1 cup Boondi, Salted
- 8-10 nos. Garlic cloves
- 2-3 nos. Dry Red Chillies
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- a Pinch Soda Bicarbonate
- Cut paneer into small batons. Slit each into half leaving one edge intact for filling.
- Make garlic chutney by grinding garlic cloves with dry red chillies and salt to a smooth paste. Add lemon juice to it.
- Apply the chutney into the slits of each paneer piece and keep aside.
- Prepare batter by mixing gram flour with ginger paste,garlic paste,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,soda bicarbonate and salt. Add 2 tsp hot oil to it and mix well. Add water and make a thick batter. Make sure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Crush boondi in a dish.
- Dip each paneer sandwich in the batter and roll it in crushed boondi. Deep fry them till golden brown from both the sides.
- Place them on absorbent paper so that excess oil gets removed. Serve hot with sauce.