- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Paradise Cherry Pie
My mom made this dessert in the heat of the summertime when turning on the oven just didn't seem right. Why not try it at your house?
For a simple dessert that looks and tastes fabulous, as though you were baking for hours, try this easy, no bake recipe for cherry pie. You mix up the soft, cheesecake filling over the crumbly crust. You could top with homemade pie filling, but this recipe uses canned pie mix.
No Bake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate Time: 3 hours
Rate This "Cheesecake" Pie
So Many Great Desserts Start With Graham Crackers
Crust & Topping Ingredients
- 20 squares graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup margarine (butter), melted
- 1 envelope powdered dessert whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Melt butter and mix with crushed graham crackers for bottom crust. Spread in 9x11 pan.
- Mix all of the rest of the ingredients, except cherries. Beat till thick. Spread over crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Use a glass pan, not because you have to, but because it looks pretty.
Use real vanilla, if you can.