Easy to Make Recipe: Halloween Party Punch
How to Make Party Punch
Hosting a party? Looking for something other than the typical fruit punch? Or maybe you're tired of serving sodas at the kids party. Here's a refreshing idea for mom's good old fashioned frozen sherbert punch. With a simple recipe, you'll have more time to focus on the cake and the goodie bags!
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice, Frozen
- 1 2 Liter 7UP
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Lemons or Limes, Thinly Sliced
- Thaw juice and mix into softened sherbet.
- Add 7UP (or other).
- Add pinch of salt to dissolve some of the sherbet.
- Add lemon or lime slices for decoration.