How to make "Passion fruit Wine"
If you like,please vote it
is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented fruit juice.Mainly wine is made from grapes as it is easy for fermentation with the addition of yeast. yeast will consume the sugar in the grapes and convert them to alcohol. Wine
Apart from normal grape wine, the wine produced from other fruits are named after the fruits like one i am featuring here.Wine has a very known rich history backing from early 4500 BC. The English word wine come from proto-germanic word 'winam',this is derived from proto-indo-european.
Archaeological evidence suggest that the first production of wine starts as early 8000 years ago in Georgia. New evidence shows the fermentation of grapes with rice was done early years of 17th millennium BC in China.
In India the known use of wine was in 4th century BC at the time of emperor Chandragupta maurya.
Through this hub i like to share a good healthy wine made from Passion Fruit.
- 1kg Passion Fruit pulp, without white portions
- 2-3 bottles Water, boiled and cooled
- 1 1/4kg Sugar
- 1tspn Yeast
- 1ns Egg white, Beaten
want to go for it
How to Make
- Mix the passion fruit pulp,Sugar,yeast and water together.
- Add the well beaten egg white to it and mix well
- Pour this mixture to a ceramic jar and cover the mouth of the jar with a muslin cloth.
- For the first ten days out of 21days, the jar should open on alternative days and stir the mixture with a wooden spatula.
- After 21 days,strain the wine using a thin cotton towel and pour to another container.Then cover the container with muslin cloth and leave it for 6-7hours.
- After 6-7 hours the sediments in the liquid collects at the bottom,strain the wine again and store in coloured bottles.
Do you know it ?
|Serving size: 236gm|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 55 g||18%|
|Sugar 26 g|
|Fiber 25 g||100%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
you may also like to read
- Date pudding
Dates have been used as a staple food in Middle eastern countries and Asian countries for thousands of years.It has been cultivated from the the Mesopotamian time itself.
- Prawn Salad with Orange
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available throughout the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete mea