Pasta In Cheesy Sauce
Creamy , smooth pasta tossed in yummy cheese and chicken.
Creamy Cheesy Pasta
- 200 grams pasta
- 50 grams cauliflower, chopped
- 50 grams broccoli, chopped
- 300 grams boneless chicken, boiled
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams cheese, grated
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 1 table spoon soy sauce
- salt, according to taste
- 5-10 cups water
- coriander leaves, minced
- 3-4 table spoons olive oil
Procedure for Cheesy Pasta
- In a pan , boil 200 grams of pasta in 3-4 cups of water for 5-10 minutes or until the pasta becomes soft . Drain out the water and allow the pasta to dry.
- In another pan, boil cauliflower and broccoli for 4-5 minutes. Drain out the water and keep them aside.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and 50 gram of butter .Allow the butter to melt.
- Fry the cauliflower and broccoli pieces until they are brown.
- To this add boiled chicken and toss for 5-6 minutes.
- Then add 100 grams of cheese to it and stir for 3-4 minutes until the gravy attains creamy texture.
- Add black pepper, 1 table spoon of soy sauce ans salt.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes more.
- Serve it hot after garnishing it with coriander leaves.