- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Vegetable Rotini Pasta Salad With Garlic Recipe
If you are looking for a Pasta Salad that is a bit different than your regular pasta salad, you may want to try this one. There is a bit of a kick to the salad dressing giving it a spicy but not overpowering flavor. Lately I have been eating so many different salads, and I tend to get bored with the regular salads that I make, so today I came up with this one. If you do try it please come back and let me know how you liked it.
- 1 box of Rotini Pasta cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup of chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 of a green pepper chopped
- 5 or 6 radishes sliced
- 1 tomato cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 baby carrots chopped
- Broccoli may be added
Ingredients For The Salad Dressing
3 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Drops of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce (can be substituted with any hot sauce)
2 Garlic Cloves
- Boil the pasta, drain and rinse. While the pasta is cooking cut up the onion, radishes, green pepper, tomato, carrots and broccoli. Put all the vegetables into a salad bowl. Add the pasta once it has cooled.
- In a bowl or measuring cup measure out the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Cajun pepper sauce.
- Press two cloves of garlic into the mixture and whisk well blending all ingredients together. This can be made up ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to serve the salad.
- Pour the dressing over the salad toss well and serve. Sprinkle with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper or season with salt and pepper.
Please Rate My Recipe
More Summer Recipes
- Recipe Blade Steak That Will Amaze You
- Recipe Pork Riblets Marinated
This pork riblets meal is a very easy to follow recipe that can either be barbequed or baked in the oven. The riblets come out tasty and tender.
- Recipe Coleslaw Oil and Vinegar Slaw With Garlic
This recipe for coleslaw is made without mayonnaise and uses oil and vinegar.
- Beer Can Chicken Made On Your Barbecue Grill
This recipe for beer can chicken makes the chicken juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Salmon With Tarragon, Dijon and Pepper
An easy fast and delicious recipe for salmon fillets baked in the oven and topped with Dijon mustard, tarragon, fresh ground pepper and garlic.
- Recipe Stuffed Butterfly Pork Chops On The Barbeque
Recipe for stuffed butterfly pork chops made on the barbeque.
- Grilled Pork Souvlaki Dinner Recipe With Grilling Tips
An easy to follow recipe for grilled pork souvlaki dinner with asparagus spears, grilled peppers and onions. Serve with a side of rice a Greek salad and Tzatziki sauce.