Vegetable Rotini Pasta Salad With Garlic Recipe
If you are looking for a Pasta Salad that is a bit different than your regular pasta salad, you may want to try this one. There is a bit of a kick to the salad dressing giving it a spicy but not overpowering flavor. Lately I have been eating so many different salads, and I tend to get bored with the regular salads that I make, so today I came up with this one. If you do try it please come back and let me know how you liked it.
- 1 box of Rotini Pasta cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup of chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 of a green pepper chopped
- 5 or 6 radishes sliced
- 1 tomato cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 baby carrots chopped
- Broccoli may be added
Ingredients For The Salad Dressing
3 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Drops of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce (can be substituted with any hot sauce)
2 Garlic Cloves
- Boil the pasta, drain and rinse. While the pasta is cooking cut up the onion, radishes, green pepper, tomato, carrots and broccoli. Put all the vegetables into a salad bowl. Add the pasta once it has cooled.
- In a bowl or measuring cup measure out the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Cajun pepper sauce.
- Press two cloves of garlic into the mixture and whisk well blending all ingredients together. This can be made up ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to serve the salad.
- Pour the dressing over the salad toss well and serve. Sprinkle with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper or season with salt and pepper.
Please Rate My Recipe
© 2011 Susan Zutautas