- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
- whole box spaghetti or any pasta
- whole onion, chopped
- whole tomato, diced or in strips
- chicken, turkey, beef or any deli meat slices, chopped
Meat or vegetarian
- Put pasta in pot of boiling water with salt (optional), let it cook until al dente (to the bite.)
- Prepare the meat and vegetables by chopping them while the pasta is cooking. (if you are a vegetarian or vegan, you can do it without the meat)
- Optional: For the sauce, mix barbecue sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, chili sauce or any condiment you have that you would want in the pasta.
- After the pasta is finished, put in the strainer to drain the pasta. Put olive oil into the saucepan for the chicken and vegetables and turn on the stove for medium to high heat. For the seasoning, curry powder, pepper, salt to taste, and Italian seasoning for the meat and vegetable mix.
- While stir frying the meat and veggies, add the pasta and put the seasoning from before. Use tongs or a big fork to mix the pasta and meat-veggies.
- Turn off the stove and add the sauce in the pasta. Toss it together and serve.