- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Peach Crock Pot Cake
Quick and Easy cake recipe that is good for any occasion. Quick easy dessert for family reunions, on the go parties, and even around Christmas when everything is so hectic. Dessert loved by all.
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 2 Cans Peach Pie Filling
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- Melt the stick of butter in microwave
- Add butter to yellow cake mix until mix is moist.
- Pour peach pie filling into crock pot
- Add the butter and batter mix on top of peaches
- Slow cook on high for one hour