- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
This is an easy, no-cook, amazingly delicious, yet not-so-bad-for-you dessert. (No refined sugar! No refined flour!) It is dairy-free and soy-free. It's also vegan!
This is such a fabulously easy yet yummy recipe that it's great to make with your children!
Use other nut butters (like almond butter) to avoid peanut butter. Use creamy or chunky peanut butter for different textures.
I think the coconut oil is a key ingredient, but it can be expensive. Let me know if you used another kind of oil and had it turn out well!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Melt coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well. (You may want to use a blender or food processor if you used a harder nut butter, but I use quite a soft peanut butter and the mixture is quite soupy.)
- Dish out into your choice of muffin cups or silicone ice trays. Fill each cup about a half-inch.
- Let sit in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, or in freezer at least 10 minutes. Remove when firm.
- Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!