Peanut Butter Extreme Brownies
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Sticks Salted Butter, (Softened)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Reese's Minis
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 10 Funsized Peanut Butter Snickers Bars, (Quartered)
- Grease a 9x13 pan with Cooking Spray and Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine Baking powder, Flour, and Baking Soda in a Large Bowl. In a seperate bowl (with a mixer) Mix your Butter, Peanut Butter, and both your Brown Sugar and Granulated Sugar. Mix Until it's a fluffy like consistency, then add in your eggs and mix well.
- With your mixer on low speed gradually add in your flour. (Batter will be thick). Fold in your candies and chips into the batter.
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until Brownies appear puffed and brown on the edges and dark golden all over. Enjoy!