Peanut Butter Maple Fudge
- 8 Ounces Salted Butter
- 1 Pound Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, (Creamy)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Maple Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line and butter a 8 x 8 Inch pan and cover it with enough parchment paper to fold over the sides.
- In a bowl (covered with plastic wrap) microwave the Butter and Peanut Butter for 2 minutes, then stir it.
- Recover the bowl and microwave again for 2 minutes. (Remove very carefully).
- Add in your Extracts and Powdered Sugar and stir well. Pour into your pan and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Voila! Some scrumptious fudge!