- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Penne Pasta - How to Make a Creamy Garlic Chicken with Artichoke Recipe
I Love making this Penne Pasta!! This is a Recipe that I personally make at home, that I made up myself!! I mainly Made up this dish for the health benefits of the Artichokes.
So If your an Artichoke Lover, like I am you will Love this dish.. I am going to give you an easy step by Step guide on how to make this wonderful dish and also a few suggestions as well.
I am using my real photos in this article :)
It is delicious and so so Easy to Make and this can serve a good sized family as well.
I hope you enjoy this Recipe and check out some of my other recipes as well.
Ingredients You Will Need
Ingredients for my Penne Pasta With Creamy Garlic and Artichokes recipe
- One or Two Cans of Tyson's Chicken (12 oz) or (optional fresh chicken strips)
- I box of Penne Pasta (1 lb)
- I ( 15 oz) Jar of Roasted Garlic Alfredo
- I Can of cubed Artichokes (14 oz)
- 3 tablespoons of Organic Olive Oil
Seasoninings I used:
- Red Pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Romano Parmesan cheese
- 1 Large Pot
- 1 Large serving spoon
- one spatula
- I fry pan
Serves: 4 to 6 people
To serve 2 to 4 People, cut the Pasta amount in half, and only use one can of Tyson chicken, and Less of the Alfredo sauce, but of course you could just make it even creamier if you Like.
To Make the Creamy Chicken with Artichokes, even creamier in my recipe, use two jars of the Garlic Alfredo Sauce instead of one.
Stir Fry Chicken and Artichokes
Instructions for Stir Frying the Chicken and Artichokes
- Cook pasta according to instructions on your box
- Then Take your Fry pan with some real butter or oil and stir fry your chicken and cubbed artichokes, make sure to drain the water from the can.
- When you fry the chicken and Artichokes in butter, you will want to add some seasonings of
- Turmeric and parsley ( sprinkle the turmeric and use as much parsley as you like.)
- I like to also add red pepper and a pinch of salt (sea salt)
- Cook for about 5 to 10 Min's until the stir fry is done.
Mixing the Penne Pasta with the Stir Fry and Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Romano Parmesan, Parsley, Turmeric, and Red Pepper Seasoning I Used.
Mixing the Ingredients
- Now Once the Pasta is Done, drain the water, and Leave the pasta in your Large cooking Pot.
- Add Two to three tablespoons of Organic Olive Oil (so healthy) and stir in the pasta.
- Stir in your stir fry of Chicken and Artichokes.
- add your Jar of creamy Garlic Alfredo.
- and stir all items together on medium to low heat.
- add your seasoning Parsley.
and now Serve!
When I serve this dish I sprinkle some Parmesan Romano cheese and some Red Pepper and Parsley.
This can serve a Large family of about 4 to 6 easily!!
Healthy Benefits of Artichokes
If you are not familiar with the health benefits of Artichokes I would like to tell you some of the beneficial factors to take into consideration. Besides the wonderful taste, which is slightly like a light pickled flavor You will love to know that Artichokes help with:
- irritable bowel syndrome
- healthy liver function
- great for diabetes
- reduces cholesterol
- reduces triglycerides
Because of these wonderful benefits, I personally have incorporated this wonderful vegetable into my diet and love making dishes with it whenever possible.
I hope you enjoyed this wonderful recipe on Penne Pasta - How to make Creamy Chicken Garlic and Artichoke recipe. It Truly Tastes Wonderful and it is super Healthy!
Plus I hope you enjoy the wonderful healthy benefits in this awesome dish.
Have a wonderful day!