Easy Pepper Chicken Recipe
Pepper Chicken- A must-try chicken recipe for those who like spicy side dishes, especially for those who love the taste of pepper. Pepper chicken is an easy and quick chicken dish to make with a minimum number of ingredients. This spicy and yummy pepper chicken dish can be served with rice, Chapatti, Roti or Parrotta.
- 1 kilogram chicken
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pepper to taste, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 chilly, chopped
- 1 spoon garlic, chopped
- 1 spoon ginger, chopped
- 5 onion, sliced
- 2 Stem curry leaves
- water(optional) as required
- Marinate the chicken by mixing with turmeric, crushed pepper, red chilly powder, coriander, and salt. Keep marinated chicken aside at least for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and put chopped chilly, garlic and ginger into it. Stir well till it becomes brown.
- Then add sliced onion and curry leaves into it and saute onion till it becomes brown. Adding a pinch of salt helps the onion to cook fast.
- Add crushed pepper as required and mix well (Consider the amount of pepper powder (step1), red chilly powder (step ) and chilly already put, while adding crushed pepper here, so that dish matches your taste).
- Add marinated chicken pieces and stir around till the chicken pieces are well coated with the ingredients.
- Add some water, if you are looking for pepper chicken with gravy.
- Close the pressure cooker and wait for a single whistle to open.
- Spicy and yummy pepper Chicken is ready to serve
How do you rate this recipe?
© 2019 Narendran