Quick & Easy Sauteed Breakfast Potatoes: 4 steps, 5 ingredients
- 3-5 Potatoes, your choice, medium sized, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Small Onions, sliced into rings
- 4 Small Cloves Garlic, grated, crushed, or diced
- 4 tbsp Butter, Melted
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano, & Basil, to taste
- Melt approximately 3 tablespoons butter in non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add potatoes; season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well. Add the onions. Salt and pepper again. Stir well.
- Using a box grater, Grate 4 small cloves of garlic over potatoes, stir well.
- Season with Basil & Oregano to taste.
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until mushy and lightly browned; Serve.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: Serves 4 people