- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
The perfect guacamole to bring to a party, family gathering or for just enjoy at home.
- 3 Fresh avocados, Peeled and pitted
- 1 Fresh lime, (or 2 tablespoons lime juice)
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Ripe roma tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, Seeded and chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Minced garlic
- A pinch of Cayenne, Optional
- 1/2 Cup Red onion, Diced
- In a medium bowl mash together the halved avocados and lime juice until a little chunky.
- Add salt and jalapeno pepper. Mash together until smooth.
- Stir in onion, cilantro, tomatoes and garlic. If you want to add the pinch of Cayenne do so with the other ingredients.
- For best results let chill for about 30-60 minutes or serve right away.
- For big parties triple the recipe.