Pesto and Ricotta Chicken Recipe.
This recipe involves a very good combination of cheese and chicken. It may not be as healthy as some other chicken dishes but in taste it is second to none. When cooked the dish is mouth watering and when served right it is very pleasing to eye. Again as most of recipes that I published this one is also easy to cook and very tasty. Ingredients are also easily available not only in India but also in the west. All the ingredients are very easily available in near by stores and if you still have probelms then you can easily get it online form ebay or amazon.
1. Ricotta Cheese: 120 grams / 4 oz.
2. Boneless chicken breasts: 4 x 6 oz / 180 grams
3. Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
4. Pesto Sauce: 1 Tbsp.
5. Pepper to taste.
6. Very small amount of salad to garnish.
To make tomato vinaigrette:
1. Olive oil: 100 ml/ 3 Oz
2. Fresh Chives: 1 bunch.
3. Tomatoes: 450 grams / 1 pound.
4. Juice and finely grated rind of 1 lime.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Pepper to taste.
Did you like this recipe
To make vinaigrette:
1. Pour Olive oil in a blender or food processor.
2. Add chives.
3. Process till it is smooth.
4. Now transfer this mixture in a bowl.
5. Now peel, deseed and chop the tomatoes.
6. Add the tomatoes in the bowl.
7. Stir in lime juice and rind.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1Take a small bowl.
2. Mix well Ricotta cheese and pesto sauce.
3. Now take a sharp knife.
4. Cut deep slit in to side of each chicken breast to make a pocket.
5. Now with spoon take the ricotta and pesto mixture.
6. Fill in Chicken breasts pockets.
7. Now close the pockets.
8. Now put the chicken in a plate o bowl and cover it.
9. Keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes to garnish.
10. Now brush chicken with olive oil.
11. Season chicken with pepper.
12. Take a barbeque and make it fairly hot.
13. Grill chicken on fairly hot barbeque for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
14. Chicken should now be cooked through and tender. If not then cook for some more time till it becomes through and tender.
15. Transfer to serving plate.
16. Now with help of spoon pour Vinaigrette over the chicken.
17. Serve hot.
More Recipes From Me
- Louisiana Chicken
This chicken recipe as name suggest was first invented in state of Louisiana in United States of America. So this one is one of the very few dishes which can be called truly American dish. It is tastier than KFC original recipe (my opinion). Again it
- Chicken Egg Fried Rice
This recipe is for both kids and adults. It is very tasty dish, easy to cook and is liked by both children and adults. This recipe contains egg, chicken and rice which are all liked by everyone including children. This dish is especially for those mo
- Shredded Chicken With Mushroom
This one is one of my favourite lunch and dinner dish. Chicken and mushrooms make my meal enjoyable as much as it can be. Adding mushroom to any dish not only make the bulk but also make it very tasty, healthy and pleasing to the eyes. I love it when
- Lime Pickle
Lime pickle:Lime pickle is one of the very popular pickle in India. It comes next only to mango pickle in popularity. Personally I like lime pickle more than mango pickle. The specialty of Indian pickle is that they don’t spoil and can be used even m