Pickle Cream Cheese Spread
- Cream Cheese
- To Taste, Dill
- To Taste, Salt
- Jalapenos (optional)
- To consistency, Pickle Juice ( If you want the spread to be thinner )
- First take the desired amount of cream cheese and put it in a bowl. You might want to put the cream cheese into the microwave for 3 seconds so its easier to work with.
- Next chop up the desired amount of onion, pickle, and jalapenos. Chop them up into small pieces and put them into the bowl with the cream cheese.
- Now take the dill and salt and add them in the bowl and mix it all together. When its well combined check to see if you like the consistency, if Its too thick add some pickle juice.
- When you have it to the consistency you like put it in the fridge to let the flavors mix together (this step is optional ). Then take out and serve with your favorite chips!
How did you like the dip?