Pina Colada Fudge
- 3.25 Ounce Jar Macadamia Nuts, (Toasted & Chopped)
- (12 Ounce) Pkg (2 Cups) White Vanilla Chips
- 16 Ounce Container Pillsbury Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Dried Pineapple
- 1 Teaspoon Rum Extract
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- Line a 9 inch square pan with tin foil and fold foil over the sides of the pan.
- Place White Vanilla Chips in a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the Chips melt. Stir every 15 seconds or so until it's a smooth consistency.
- Take about 1/4 of your Chopped Macadamia Nuts to reserve for the topping and use the left over Nuts to mix with the melted Vanilla Chips. Add in Frosting, Dried Pineapple, Coconut, Rum Extract, and Coconut Extract and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into your pan and sprinkle the set aside Nuts over the top.
- Now refrigerate fudge for 1 hour or until it's firm. Enjoy this drink inspired fudge! ;)