Pineapple Pudding with Chinagrass
This is a simple recipe with only a few ingredients. No artificial colours are added for the peculiar colour. We can decorate the pudding with chopped cherries, crushed corn flakes or chopped nuts. Garnishing is our choice, which looks our pudding more beautiful.
- 1 Tin Tin pineapple, Drain the water from it
- 2 ½ Glass Milk
- 10 g Chinagrass
- 6 Tablespoon Sugar
- 5 Drops Pineapple essence
- A few Nuts, For garnish
- Heat a pan or any deep vessel and put the pineapple pieces into it. Add 3 tablespoons sugar and stir on a low flame.
- Stir continuously until the water become dry. The water to become dry pours the pineapple mixture into a pudding tray, and level it.
- Set aside the pudding tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take some water in a bowl and put china-grass in it for soaking.
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan. Add china-grass and stir continuously, on a low flame.Make sure that the china-grass melted completely.
- Add condensed milk and remove from the stove.
- When the batter is less cool,slowly pour this batter into the pudding tray using a big spoon.(make sure the pineapple pieces are at the bottom.)
- Allow to cool, and rest a minutes at room temperature.
Garnish your pudding
Take 3 tablespoons sugar and melt it in a pan, to make a thick caramel syrup. Add chopped nuts into the caramel and mix well. Allow to cool. Put this mixture in a grinder and grind it. Spread this mixture on the pudding and set aside it into the fridge for cooling. When the pudding is completely set, cut into small square pieces and serve it.