Pineapple and rum cream recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
- 300ml double cream
- 50ml dark rum
- 25g butter
- 120g pineapple, chopped
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and then add the pineapple. Cook over a moderate to high heat until the pineapple starts to go golden.
- Add the rum. Allow to bubble for a 1 to 2 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool.
- Pour the cream into a separate bowl and beat until soft.
- Fold in the pineapple and rum mixture evenly throughout the cream.
- Spoon into 4 glasses or bowls and serve straight away.