Pistachio Pudding Dessert
This simple dessert combines the flavors of pistachio, toffee, and a buttery cracker crust to perfection. Ingredients can be substituted to make different flavor combinations such as chocolate pudding with Butterfinger bar topping, etc. Be prepared for it to go fast!
- 45 Butter Crackers (Ritz), crushed
- 1 1/4 sticks Butter, melted
- 2 boxes Pistachio Pudding, instant
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 1 container Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 - 3 bars Heath Candy, crushed
- Mix melted butter and crushed crackers in a bowl. Spread evenly to cover bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Mix pudding with milk until thickened. Slowly add ice cream, mixing well. Spread mixture over cracker crust.
- Place in freezer for about an hour. Remove and spread whipped topping to cover. Add crushed candy bars as topping and place back in freezer. Thaw about 15 minutes before serving.