- Food and Cooking
Pizza Baguette with ham
How to make a delicious pizza baguette?
This is a guide to quickly and easily make a delicious pizza baguette with ham. Of course you can always create your own variations of pizza baguette and add other toppings if you don't like ham. Here are some suggestions of other toppings you could use: Chicken, salami, Bacon, Tuna, Anchovies... Or if you are a vegetarian you can use: Olives, Potato slices, Mushrooms, Red onions and much more.
- 1 Ciabatta bread or French bread, Cut in half lenghtwise
- 1 can Italian garnish or tomato sauce
- 1 Tomato, Sliced
- 1 Paprika, Chopped
- Cheese, Grated
- Olive oil
- basil, oregano, salt and pepper
- add other toppings if you want ...
- Cut the ciabatta bread or French bread in half lengthwise and sprinkle each half with oil.
- Take a spoon and apply the Italian garnish or tomato sauce on the two halves of the ciabatta bread.
- Then slice the tomatoes and chop the peppers and ham into pieces and put them on the bread. Finish with some grated cheese and season to taste with basil and oregano. If you prefer a pungent pizza baguette, sprinkle it with some spicy oil.
- Then put the pizza baguette 15 minutes in the oven.
- Take the pizza baguette from the oven, serve on a plate and enjoy!
© 2015 IPTI