- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
This recipe incorporates the delicious flavors of a pepperoni pizza with the versatility of a dip. It is very good. Use crackers or corn chips to scoop this scrumptious dip up. This dip is served hot.
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 12oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 4 oz bag mini pepperoni
- Lightly grease a glass pie plate. Spread the cream cheese in the pie pan.
- Cover cream cheese with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and then the cheese.
- Heat in the microwave in one minute increments until bubbly.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.