Restaurants in Round Rock
Top Places to Eat in Round Rock
When travelling to Round Rock, Texas it's very easy to look up local food places on your phone app but you're likely to miss all of the smaller establishments that make the best food and are more affordable on your wallet.
Every single one of these establishments I have visited personally and let me just say, they are on this list because their food made me want to go back for more.
1. Corner Bakery is a new addition to the Round Rock area and is conveniently located at 110North I-35, Suite 180, Round Rock, TX 78681. They open early for the coffee drinkers and are open well past dinner. Not only do they serve freshly brewed coffee but throughout the day you can order a panini and some of the best soups I've ever tried.
2. Little Red Wagon Hamburgers has been around for many years and have managed to stay out of the corporate eye. They are located at 1207 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78664. They are famous for their hamburgers but have a wide variety of meals, including homemade enchiladas, on their menu.
3. The next place to check out on your travel to Round Rock, Texas would have to be Smokey Mo's BBQ. Some of the best BBQ in the area, Smokey Mo's is sure to leave you full. Though they have more than one location in the central Texas area, the Round Rock location can be found at 1601 I-35 South (near Hester's Crossing, Round Rock, TX 78664.
4. With only one location in the area, Juarez Restaurant and Bakery can be found at 1701 South Mays, Round Rock, TX 78664 for some of the best Mexican food in the area. From breakfast tacos to fajitas to torta sandwiches, you're sure to find something to satisfy your taste buds.
5. Some of the best food is found in little hole in the walls that take pride in good taste and great customer service and Raggedy Anne's is no different. Though they are a bar, where you can go to have a drink and play some pool; they also serve the best hamburgers and beef egg rolls that I have ever tasted in my life. I often go here to pick up food. They are located on the cusp of Austin and Round Rock at 2113 Wells Branch Pkwy, Austin, TX 78728.
There are many more great food establishments in the area and I'll post more later on as I try out the menus! But start with these and I guarantee you won't go to bed hungry.
- Things to Do in Round Rock, Texas
You never knew there was this much to Round Rock, Texas. The next time you are in town or looking for something to do, check out this list for a few good ideas.