How to make plain Dosa or dosai - South Indian Tamilnadu Style Recipe
Plain Dosa South indian Tamilnadu or Madras style recipe is one of my favorite recipe. Its fast and easy to cook. This page would talk only about how to make plain dosa. How to prepare dosa batter is not included in this page.
This plain dosa is a main dish which could be used along with side dishes like Tomato Chutney, Pudina Chutney, Coconut Chutney or any other chutney varieties or with Idli milagai podi.
More crispy the dosa is, your family members or friends would love it the most.
Try it and enjoy it.
Plain Dosa South Indian Madras Style Recipe
- 2 cup Dosa Batter, (salt added)
- Refined Oil, (as required)
- Heat a non stick tawa or iron tawa. Add one drop of oil and rub with half an onion. This process would prevent dosa from sticking to the tawa.
- Pour 1 ladle of batter in the center of tawa and spread it in a circular motion.
- Drizzle two tea spoons of oil around the dosa and across the dosa.
- Once the dosa is cooked to some extent, flip it over to the other side.
- Cook the other side also well and turn it back.
- Serve hot with any side dishes as specified in my introduction.