- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Salad Recipes
Poppyseed Slaw Recipe
This is one of those recipes I made up while looking for something to eat and having only a few things in the fridge.
It is easy. It is yummy! It is versatile!
- One 12oz bag Rainbow Salad/Slaw Mix
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Poppyseed Dressing
- Please Rainbow Salad/Slaw Mix in bowl. A dd sunflower seeds and chopped onions.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
We usually have this with burgers or brats, but it is very yummy on a BBQ Chicken sandwich as well!