Easy Baked Pork Chops and Rice
Rate these Pork Chops and Rice
Time To Make
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour 30 min
Yields: 6 Servings
What you need:
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 2-10.75 oz cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4-6 Porkchops, Depending on amount of people you are feeding
- 1 Tbsp Stick Butter
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to directions on container. Most say to bring rice to boil and simmer for about 30 min.
- While rice is cooking, Preheat oven to 375. Prepare 9x13 baking pan. Spray with cooking spray. Spread Pork chops out evenly in pan.
- Once rice is done cooking, strain off excess water and pour rice around porkchops and on top.
- Open 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and pour on top of rice. Mix as best as you can with rice.
Add One Cup water to Pan.
- Cut the 1 tbsp of butter in half and put half on one side of pan and half on other side.
- Cover with tin foil and place in oven. Cook for 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, place cheese evenly over rice and chops, recover, and place in oven for additional 10 minutes.