Pork Chops Baked With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipe
A Family Favorite Recipe
Many people make this recipe in one way or another and I thought that I would share my way of making one of my favorite comfort foods with all of you.
I used to fry the pork chops first but later found that I liked this recipe much better by just baking them with all the ingredients on the top of the chops.
In this picture I have used five pork chops. You can use any kind of pork chops you like. Shoulder chops work very well with this recipe.
- 5 Pork chops
- 3 Stalks of celery chopped
- 2 Medium onions sliced
- 4 Large potatoes unpeeled and sliced
- 2 Cans of Campbell’s mushroom soup. (You can use any brand you like)
- Line a roasting pan with foil (Way easier to clean up afterwards)
- Place your pork chops in the bottom of the pan.
- Add your celery, onion slices, and sliced potatoes
- Mix 2 cans of mushroom soup with ¾ of a can of milk and ¼ can of water mix really well
- Pour over your chop mixture
- Cover with tinfoil
- Place in a 300 degree F oven for about 1½ hours
- Take out of oven and remove foil. Place back in oven for about fifteen minutes
Dinner is Served
Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup
More Recipes by Just Ask Susan
- Recipe Mexican Lasagna
Lasagna lovers, here is an easy recipe that will make your appetizer the hit of the party. Mexican Lasagna is easy to make and tastes delicious. Make as a side dish to go along with Mexican food or you can have this as the main course served with tor
- Recipes Hamburger Beef Stew Recipe
Comfort food for the soul. Try this easy delicious recipe for Hamburger Beef Stew served on top of mashed potatoes.
- Spaghetti Sauce Penne Pasta Casserole With Cheese
Easy to follow recipe that will satisfy any cravings for a cheesy pasta casserole.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- A New Twist To Mac N Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese an old time favorite. Here is a new way to make this comfort food with an easy to follow recipe.
- Recipe Penne Pasta With Sausage And Peppers A Hot And Spicy Meal
Spicy sausage pasta that is similar to East Side Mario's. Easy to make instructions.
- Recipe Shepherd's Pie Cottage Pie Chinese Pie Cowboy Pie
Easy to follow recipe for a comfort food that has many different names. As well a Video on how Gordon Ramsay makes this pie.