Pork Steak Recipe
Steak, according to historians is the dish influenced by American to the rest of the western countries. But, the way the cooking process spread through the world was unknown. Experts believed that explorers introduced this to different places and people just added some innovations.
The usual process of steak is marinating the meat in special mixture, which varies in every region and grilled.
The Philippine-style Pork Steak is a dish based on soy sauce with citrus kicks. The meat is fried then cooked in a sauce.
Me I want my steak with teak and string sauce with some steamed onions.
Please Rate My Recipe
- 1 Kilo Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Juice form 12 pieces calamansi or 2 pieces lemon
- 2 spoon Sugar
- 4 cloves graclic, finely minced
- 1 big onion, chopped into rings
- Ground Pepper
- Oil - For Frying
Beef Steak Recipe
- How to cook Beef Steak?
Here is another steak recipe, this time featuring beef. This is cooked first with marinade until the beef are tender. Then, sauteed with garlic, onions and cooked until the beef absorbs the special sauce.
- Fry the pork, avoid cooking them well. It's much better if you will fry them vertically deep frying the fat part.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic, let it toast and 4-5 pieces of sliced onions.
- Add pork chops and let it simmer.
- Add soy sauce, citrus juice, sugar and water. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper and stir well.
- Boil until the sauce thicken.
- Put into low fire and top with onions. Steamed onions will become a little sweet.
- Serve and enjoy.