Potato Chip Fudge
- 1 (12 Ounce) Package Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Crumbled Potato Chips
- Melt the Chocolate Chips in a medium saucepan and stir constantly to prevent it from burning. When it's fully melted lower the heat and add in Condensed Milk and Vanilla Extract and stir well.
- Remove from heat and add in the Potato Chips, stirring gently. Pour into an 8 Inch dish (Sprayed with Non Stick Cooking Spray) and refrigerate. Enjoy this Sweet and Salty Dessert! :)