- Food and Cooking
Precise Heat Stock Pot Review
If you ever needed to make a large dish for a large gathering, and felt overwhelmed by the amount of time it takes to prepare, I think I have found the perfect solution that will save you valuable time in the kitchen and allows you to enjoy you company. Precise Heat has created a perfect stock pot that can be used to steam large amounts of vegetables, fish, seafood, and so much more. Spend less time preparing and more time enjoying the food you prepare!
What does this stock pot have to offer?
Made of heavy gauge surgical stainless steel, Precise Heat stock pot dares you to try to fill it up. The greatest feature of all, is you can steam cook with minimum water. Let food start to cook on medium heat, then, when the valve on the stock pot lid starts to whistle, push the lever until the word CLOSED appears. Turn the heat down to low and let the cooking process continue. This will help retain taste and valuable nutrients, while save you valuable time in the kitchen.
Cooking Tip: How to Usa a Steamer
- Heavy guage surgical stainless steel cookware - provides professional looking cookware that also eliminates the need to cook with grease or oil.
- Large stock pot makes cooking for large groups easier and saves time in kitchen.
- Deep streamer basket holds vegetables, fish or whatever your cooking.
- Valve push lever - helps cook food evenly.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Precise Heat manufactured retail price is $399.00 - This may not be the first choice if your on a budget, but for those who don't mind spending some money, this is a great professional stock pot that won't disappoint.
- Riveted handles - Cleaning around the riveted handles can be a pain, and if not cleaned properly can decrease the look, and life of the product.
- With the stock pot being so large, you may find it hard to store when not using.