- Food and Cooking
This is one of those recipes that is so ridiculously easy, but so tasty, that you still look like a great baker!
- round pretzels
- Hershey Kisses or chocolate chips
- M&M's, peppermint pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on baking tray.
- Line pretzels all over parchment paper.
- Place Hershey kiss or 3-4 chocolate chips in center of pretzels.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Chocolate holds its shape when baking, so do not worry if the chocolate does not change shape.
- Take out of the oven after 5-6 minutes - do not over bake. Chocolate burns easily.
- Place a M&M, another chocolate chip, candy piece, nut, etc.. into the center of the chocolate to "smush" it down. The chocolate needs to touch all the pretzel, or it will not stick.
- Place in fridge or freezer until set.
- Enjoy! They are addicting!