Pumpkin Pie Cheese Cake
Pumpkin Cheese Cake
Spice up your cheese cake No bake.... Fun to eat. Great for holidays and parties. Quick & easy dessert
Should resemble the picture
- 1 Can Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 12oz Pumpkin pie Filling
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs Sour cream
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Using a hand mixer and a bowl, mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and sour cream. The fluffy lightly fold in cool whip and pumpkin pie filling and add 2 Tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm. This is truly a wonderful dessert. This is such a refreshing dessert. Does not replace the pumpkin pie by no means. Just a simple twist for pumpkin. This is so easy to make puts a flare on cheese cake and it's no bake.
15 Pumpkin Fun Facts
- 15 Pumpkin Fun Facts - Nutrition and Weird Information About Pumpkins
Forget Pumpkin Spice Lattes — real pumpkins are way cooler, and way weirder.
Difference Baked and Unbaked
Baked cheese cake is dense
Unbaked does not have eggs and is light and fluffy in texture.
This one is not baked should be light in fluffy