- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Quick And Easy Beef Noodle Casserole
Not in the mood to spend an hour cooking dinner? All this dish takes is opening cans, bowling water and whipping up a couple of packets of gravy and you have dinner all ready.
- 1 can Hormel's canned beef, You can substitute hamburger for the canned beef, but you'll need to increase cooking time 10 min
- 1 package Egg noodles
- 1 cup Canned Peas, You can also substitute frozen peas, but will need to warm them up
- 2 packages Brown Gravy Mix
- Fill a large pot with water and set it on the stove to boil. When water bowls add package of egg noodles and cook for instructed time on package.
- Get a large mixing bowl and open the cans of beef and peas. Drain both cans of water. Cut up beef into cubes and measure out peas and pour them into mixing bowl.
- Take out a small sauce pan and follow directions on Brown gravy packages to make gravy.
- Drain noodles and add them to mixing bowl with meat and peas. Pour brown gravy over noodles, meat and peas and mix together well.