- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
Quick Cocktail Recipe; How to make an Acapulco Passion
Rate the Acapulco Passion cocktail
The Acapulco Passion cocktail
This cocktail is sweet and fruity, with a blend of flavours of passion fruit, citrus and cranberry it's the perfect drink to enjoy whist soaking up some summer sun.
- Tall cocktail glass
- 1 and 1/2 shots (standard 25ml shot measure) Vodka
- 1 and 1/2 shots (standard 25ml shot measure) Passoa
- Cranberry Juice
- Mango Juice
- Ice, Cubes
- Lime, (to decorate)
How to make the Acapulco Passion cocktail
- Initially, fill the cocktail glass, almost to the rim, with ice cubes.
- Add the 1 and 1/2 shots of Vodka.
- Add the 1 and 1/2 shots of Passoa.
- Top up the glass with mango juice, until about 2/3rds full.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with cranberry juice. The idea is to get a swirled effect in the drink. Pour the cranberry over an ice cube to help it float slightly.
- Cut a circle of lime. Slit this to the centre and place on the rim of the glass as decoration.
- Add a few decorative straws...
- and...Voila! Enjoy your Acapulco passion.