Quick & Easy Deli Stromboli
Quick & Easy Meals
I love meals that taste like the take more work than they actually do. This is a quick easy meal that takes basic ingredients and 30 minutes to cook. This is a basic stromboli recipe that will leave the hubby happy and the kids asking for more. If your kids are growing I might suggest making more than one. This meal feeds my two toddlers and two adults with side dishes in place, but kids with a bigger appetite might be asking for more.
- 1 tube refrigereated crusty french loaf, pizza crust tube works in a pinch too
- 1 c shredded mozzarella
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 tbls melted butter
- Unroll the dough onto a cookie sheet and roll it out with a rolling pin to enlarge the area covered
- Sprinkle cheeses onto dough
- Layer Meat on top of cheese.
- Roll up the dough jelly roll style, seal the seam and tuck ends under
- Place the seam side down onto the baking sheet.
- Brush with butter
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes
- When golden brown and done slice with a serrated knife and serve