Quick Roasted Corn
- 5 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in 5 (shucked and cleaned) ears of corn. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Dry off ears of corn with a clean dish towel. Place on a cooking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut 1/4 of a stick of butter into thin square "tabs" and place on top of the corn.
- Place in the oven and let them sizzle and caramelize for about 15 minutes, turning them every few minutes.